CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Fishing with Cody

During high the 2nd, on the fifth day of the week, Cody and I were walking over to the Tower, when we saw a very(decently) long thine of measuring tape.
From the 2nd floor we lowered it until it was right in front of the Donkey.
Much to our disperser he didn't bite, we did this again, and again, and then we found a Skittles raper (We used this as bate).
After trying the this for awhile on the donkey and on the ducks, But when didn't get a bite.
I began to think to myself "What if we don't have anything to eat tonight" but then we went and start fishing for the mice, and well the rest is history.

1 comments:

Grace said...

That donkey didn't seem to have ANY problem biting me! If you haven't read my blog post about it, do, and next time you can consider me for bait.