CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

So i was on the computer and I thought about starcraft(a cool game)!
Woo starcraft kinda sounds like starwars if your homeschooled!
We had lots of cool army wars when I was younger.
Also when i was younger i thought, that food when all the way down to your toes.
Andrew Peterson has a song called Piggy little toes.
I have a finger puppet that's a pig.
Potter puppet pals is funny also!
Harry is a Potter( as in job).
I wish playing starcraft was my job.............

1 comments:

Grace said...

I used to think that too! and when someone said "I'm full" I figured it was because their hollow bodies were filled up to their necks with chewed up food. I also knew that people had hearts and stomachs and lungs and other such organs, I just didn't put the two ideas together to see that they didn't match up.